DEL ORGANICS VITAMIN C SERUM REVIEW

8:30 PM Galmeetsglitter 1 Comments



I am a skin care junkie and I am obsessed with serums!! They are like my best friends. I am glad to team up with Del Organics in testing their Vitamin C Serum . I would like to share with you all the pros and cons I have experienced with this product.

Ingredients:
Vitamin C(20%), Ferulic Acid, Vitamin E, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Arginine(Amino Acid), MSM, Alovera, Organic Geranium Extract, Organic Dandelion extract, jojoba oil, Horsetail plant extract, PhenoxyEthanol.


What it Claims to do?
  • Boost Collagen Production
  • Repair sun damage
  • Lighten Scars
  • Brighten Complexion
  • Anti-aging benefits

What it actually did to my skin?

The best thing about this serum is  hydration. I can skip my moisturizer if I am in a hurry or don't feel like adding an extra layer on my skin that day. Some serums don't supply enough hydration  and I need a moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated. But this one passed my hydration test. It instantly gets absorbed into the skin. The hyaluronic acid boosts collagen production and it was evident on my skin.I did not have any sun damage so I can not comment on that part. Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E in this serum are supposed to offer UV protection benefits.

I have a few acne scars but i did not notice any improvement in their appearance. I have been using this serum for 2 weeks now and may be, this is a short time to expect results in terms of scar fading. I will keep using it and will update you ladies on the results.Did it brighten my complexion? I have to say Yes!! This serum claims to inhibit the production of Melanin. I find that a few Vitamin C serums I have used do a really great job in brightening up the skin and this is the new member of my skin brightening list.

PROS:
  • Light weight and instant absorption
  • Good hydration levels for a serum
  • Brightens Complexion
  • Mild smell 
  • Good packaging 
  • Not tested on Animals

CONS:
  • Did not see results with lightening scars
  • Contains PhenoxyEthanol

Rating: 4/5



You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Its looking good and i think it will be fine for my skin. Will surely use it. best face serum in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete