VINTAGE HOME DECOR IDEAS ON A BUDGET

10:19 PM Galmeetsglitter 0 Comments

Recently, I have been very much into home decor stuff and DIY projects to spice up my room. In this post, I am going to share a few of my favorite ideas on how to redo your room with a vintage touch within the budget. You don't have to spend a whole lot of money on these decor items. Just plan a trip to your local thrift store and community garage sales, and who knows, you may be lucky enough to score some precious vintage treasures at a minimal cost. With that being said, lets get into the topic.

1.


Last week, I was shopping at the pottery barn and I came across this beautiful decor idea and I instantly fell in love with it. The wooden clocks and the trunks add a vintage, country look to your house. The globe gives it an antique look and the green plant on the corner makes you feel that you are living in a country style home. The baskets/ trunks (whatever you prefer to call it) is a clever idea for storage.

2.


The second project uses a vintage trunk as a dresser. I found an old military trunk on sale at hobby lobby for $60 last week and i think it is a great deal. However, if you are not ready to spend that much money on it, garage sales or thrift stores are an excellent option to hunt for such treasures. Place the trunk on a wooden piece or whatever you find, just to give some elevation.  You can dump all the random things lying around into the trunk and place a mirror on the top of it. TADAAA!! You have your vintage dresser ready!! It adds an unique touch to your room and is a great way to spice it up!! Also, covers up your clutter!!

3.

The third idea is my favorite and I feel that vintage stores/ thrift stores are the best bet to find these items. This old, rusted look in the bedroom is to die for!! If you find them in a different color, don not worry!! You can always spray paint them and sand them to achieve this rustic look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: